Seared Barramundi Fillet with Sauce Vierge by Chef Adam Gaunt- Evens
4 barramundi fillets
Juice of half a Lemon
8 Basil leaves
1. Season Barramundi fillets lightly with salt.
2. heat olive oil and pan fry barramundi until golden and almost cooked through, turn over in the pan to finish cooking for final 30 seconds.
3. Peel and dice the flesh of the tomatoes.
4. Gently heat extra virgin olive oil and add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, warm through.
5. Add the lemon juice and finely chopped basil leaves.
6. Arrange generously on the centre of a plate and served the barramundi on top, with some fresh basil leaves and a squeeze of lemon juice.